Friday, March 30, 2012

A Return to Testing

--originally posted Friday, December 23, 2011--

     It was bothering me that I couldn't remember how many times I ran the second variation of my randori test, so I sent a Facebook message to the two guys who were the "bad guys" (see this post). They said I only ran that second scenario once after Tucker spoke up. I'm glad I didn't forget one complete run-through, haha. I forgot little details, like how I got to a certain point, but I would've been a little concerned if I completely blanked out for about a minute. So that mystery's solved.

     The other girl at the UAH dojo is testing for shodan soon. I don't know what rank she is right now, and I'll have to wait to actually see the test, but I have a feeling she's already ranked herself. She's improved quite a bit, though. I'm proud of her. :) I hope everyone there does well on testing, which should be in about 2 weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment